So far I haven't really had the chance to make more shots because I haven't had the right conditions, Its going ok I need to catch up, but I think I will need to make up.
If I were to do this project over again I would work more on background and props, I feel like my basement was a really bland place to shoot my film. I would also liked to work more on my sound editing and mic setups on my camera. However I feel like some of my edited was pretty good like making it look like the camera was walking on the second to last shot, I feel that even though I filmed and acted by myself I made good with what I had in most shots.
The 180 rule is a type of shot where to characters are talking, and you change between 2-3 shots that don't confused the person watching. This shot type keeps the camera in a 180 degreases half circle of the 2 speaking.
Comments
Post a Comment