Themes in film
The theme that I would like to explore is the sacred realm, because I feel like there is a lot of ways you can make a film following this theme your own. There is so many different ways you could show how the world was created through gods or some other ways, or what happens to us in the afterlife. These ideas have many outcomes for creative films such as a film about doing the same day everyday.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day_(film)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2380307/
In conclusion, I want to explore sacred realm in film is because of all the different ways this theme can be shown and how interesting I think they are. Whether your film is about gods, how created the universe or what happens when we pass away. These are why I want to explore more films about the sacred realm themes, its interesting to see more about how movie makers produce films about the sacred realm.


Comments
Post a Comment